Thursday, August 7, 2014

On Staying Focused


I remember the day when I didn't have that many games. Actually, I am lying, I don't remember not having an extensive library. I just don't know how I came about owning as many games as I do now. I own games I never played for numerous systems. Original Xbox, PS2 and PS1 games as well as a ton of steam games that haven't been installed to this day. Games bought from countless humble bundles.

I think half the joy is getting it at such a discount I feel accomplished. It does feel good to get a game that was once sixty bucks for $4.99 or less. These days I have slowed down on the buying. Not only from an economic standpoint, but such an intense backlog that seems to get bigger every day.

Lately my focus has been on finishing up some core games that should have been finished in the past when they were popular. Like the Mass Effects and the Dead Spaces. I picked up Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remastered for PS3 (because it was such a screaming deal) and I am only 6-8 hours into it.

I am determined dammit! I am going to finish Mass Effect 2 then move into my Dead Space collection and even if it takes six months, I am going to get through Final Fantasy X.

I will let you know what I buy next week to add to my collection.

Play safe,

Inktomi


1 comment:

elmadrasah said...

تقدم المدرسة دوت كوم مجموعة من الدورات التي تساعدك على تخطي
امسات
امتحان امسات
دورات امسات